Home Page

SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability)

This page will help you to know what to do if you have any concerns about your child's needs and to help you to understand how we can help your child with their Special Educational Needs and/or Disability.


Our SEND co-ordinator is Helen Hoare and she can be contacted at or on 01484 540509.


Kirklees Local Offer

From September 2014 Kirklees Council is required to publish, in one place, information about the services and provisions we expect to be available in our area for children and young people from birth to 25 years of age who have Special Educational Needs and/or a Disability (SEND), together with additional information about services outside of Kirklees which children and young people from our area may wish to use. This approach is known nationally as the ‘Local Offer ‘.

For a full list of information regarding the Kirklees local offer please visit:


Our Offer - below you will find a wealth of information about what our school has to offer you and your child (for more information please speak to a member of staff)

Please remember that you can always come in to school and talk to your child's class teacher about any concerns or worries that you may have.